LMFT & LPC Supervisor / Supervisee / Student** Meet & Greet
Interns, Associates and Students** are WELCOME
**Students must be in their final 2 semesters of their graduate program or have already graduated
The Austin AMFT Organization welcomes you to join us for a meet and greet event to help LMFT-Associates, LPC-Interns, and Students** connect with potential supervisors!
What: Supervision Meet & Greet
Who: LPC & LMFT Supervisors, Interns, Associates, and Counseling Students** in their final 2 semesters of their graduate program or have graduated
When: Saturday February 16, 2019 from 10:30am-12:30pm
Where: The Austin Center for Grief & Loss
2413 Greenlawn Parkway
Austin, TX 78757
10:30am-10:45am Arrival, sign-in, refreshments
10:45am-11:00am Supervisor introductions
11:00am-12:30pm "Speed-Dating” Rounds (7-8 min talk with each supervisor)
Please note: Supervisors need to answer preliminary questions below to complete your online registration.
Light drinks and refreshments will be provided.
Students**/Interns, you will receive a sheet of information regarding each supervisor in attendance and the following information:
- What is your orientation/approach to therapy?
- What client populations or issues do you specialize in?
- What style do you use in supervision? Group vs Individual?
- What are your expectations of interns/associates?
- What unique qualities do you bring into your supervision?
- How long have you been in practice? Supervising?
- Which license[s] do you supervise for? Are you dual licensed?
- How much do you charge per session or per week/month? Does that include emergency consultations?
FREE for Students**, Interns, and Associates
$15. for Austin AMFT Member Supervisors
$30. for all other Supervisors
For questions, please contact Brittany Neece at email@example.com or 512-814-6027
** Students must be in their final 2 semesters of their graduate program or have already graduated.
Supervisors need to provide answers to the questions listed above by Friday, February 15th in order to be added to the event.